We aim to offer a range of experiences that will provide innovative and transformational opportunities for learning. The curriculum will develop students as independent, interdependent and confident learners.All students are individuals and we are committed to ensuring that any and all barriers to learning are identified and removed, allowing every learner to reach their full potential.Every effort will be made to ensure that no learner is left behind and equal emphasis will be placed on ensuring that all students including the more able, gifted and talented achieve to their full potential.
The Foundation Phase Curriculum consists of seven areas of learning and experiences.
The areas are:
- Personal and Social Development, Well-Being and Cultural Diversity.
- Language, Literacy and Communication Skills.
- Mathematical Development.
- Welsh Language Development
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World.
- Physical Development
- Creative Development