In order to provide easy, useful, and reliable services with our visitors we sometimes place small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone that it will then retain and remember for the next time you visit us. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally, they are only temporarily linked to your device.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information during one task
- recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don’t need to enter it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- remembering your audience type selection so we can show you more relevant options and information
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from AllAboutCookies.org.
The list provided on these pages lists the cookies that are set by the Ebbw Fawr Learning Community website and the third-party services we use.
Sub-Domains and Related domains.
Cookies set by the Ebbw Fawr Learning Community and third party cookies set on our sites may exist on the following domains:
• bgmoodle.org/ebbwfawr (separate cookie agreement)
as well as sub-domains of the above; for example, ‘intra.ebbwfawr.co.uk’.
Please see cookie lists for all of the cookies that are set by our website and where possible the third-party services we use.
Cookies used on our sites
How to manage your cookies
To manage individual cookies or to enable blocking of cookies please refer to the documentation for your browser.