Re: Online e-payments for school meals, trips and other school purchases at the Secondary Phase.
As you may be aware Ebbw Fawr Learning Community Secondary Phase is introducing iPayImpact online payments to help reduce administration and cash handling and also to allow pupils to reduce the amount of cash they carry to schools. We will be transferring to the new payment system week commencing Monday 5 March with the system being fully operational by May 2018. (Payment for trips will commence 16 April and other miscellaneous purchases a few weeks later).
For school meals each pupil has an account. If your son/daughter wishes to purchase refreshments from the restaurant you will be required to top up his/her account. There are two ways to pay money into their account:
- iPayImpact web site www.ipayimpact.co.uk. Online payment by debit/credit card.
- Continue to make cash payments using the revaluation unit(s) located in the school.
For school trips and any other miscellaneous purchase (i.e. Calculators/Books etc) each pupil has an account. Please use the online payment method by debit/credit card (after 16 April). Cheques/Cash will still be accepted for a short period of time but will eventually be phased out. Please note you cannot pay for trips through the revaluation units.
In order to use the iPayImpact web site you will need to register on the site
- Go to https://www.ipayimpact.co.uk
- Click on the Register button
- Child Account Ref – enter the Account Reference Code (provided in a letter to parents/carers)
- Username – enter a username that you will remember. This will be asked for each time you login to your account.
- Email – enter a valid email address
- Confirm Email – Must be the same email address as entered in the previous box
- Password – enter a password (Must be a minimum of 6 characters)
- Confirm Password – Must be the same password as entered in the previous box
- Maths Test – please insert your answer
- Agree to Terms – Please tick this box. You can view the terms as required.
An email will be sent to your email account. ACTIVATE your account by clicking on the
link provided in the email. This will ACTIVATE your account and allow you to Login
using the credentials you entered during the registration process.
LOGIN to your account
- Update your personal information and save
- Link additional child/ren (if you have more than one child at secondary phase using iPayImpact)
- Go to Child Accounts on the menu – your first child will be displayed
- Click on the ‘Link a New child Account‘ Button
- Enter the Child Account Reference for your other child/ren as detailed in this letter
- Click Find School and Account – choose the school from the list (if displayed)
- Click the Link Account button
- Go to the home page and add items you wish to pay for into the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
You will be directed to the Capita payment gateway where you can enter your debit or credit
card details securely. You will receive an email receipt of your payment once it has been
Should you have any questions or experience any difficulties in registering, please contact:
Student Services | Mrs S Long | 01495 354695 | email@example.com
Catering Manager | Mr M Crowle |01495 351874 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I.T. Manager | Mr D Short | 01495 354690 | email@example.com
For information on frequently asked questions please go to www.ipayimpact.co.uk/ipi/faq
Mrs N Davies
Head of Secondary